Do you know what tonight is? Yep, as my husband has not let me forget, it's the start of NFL football season. We decided it would be a great night to make up some appetizers for our dinner and watch the game.
I have for you, a list of some of my favorite foods to make during football season, whether they be appetizers/finger foods or desserts. Here we go:
1. Pizza Bites - We're definitely making these tonight. Using my homemade pizza dough, these are super easy to make and delicious. Even the kids love them and it's fun to change up the fillings.
2. Chicken Enchilada Roll-ups - Another one of my favorites, these always go over well with a crowd. They have just the right amount of spice, yet mild enough for children to enjoy.
3. Pickle Wrap Dip - Or even just plain pickle wraps. These have been a favorite in our house forever. I really like the dip, just because dips are always more fun. You can use your favorite crackers or even veggies to eat this with.
4. Pulled Pork Sandwiches - While these aren't really considered an appetizer, they are perfect for feeding a crowd. Requiring only a few ingredients, they have got to be the easiest sandwich ever to make!
5. Peanut Butter Surprise Cookies - Just look at these, who wouldn't want to eat one?
6. Creamy Snickers Dip - This dip quickly became a favorite this past summer. Give it a try and you'll see why.
7, Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites - These along with those bacon-wrapped smokies are another quick and easy appetizer. I always bring home an empty crock pot when I take these along.
Well I've shared a select few of my favorites, what about you? What are some of your favorite foods to enjoy during football season?